By using Persollo and the v1.persollo.com website (Service), a service of Persollo Pty Ltd (ACN: 607 490 611) (Persollo), you are agreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
Persollo reserves the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions at its discretion without notice. Any new features in excess to the current Service shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at: v1.persollo.com/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in immediate termination of your Service account.
• Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
• You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the sign-up process.
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Persollo cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
• You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account.
• You may not use the Service for any illegal activities. You must not, in your use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Should you engage in any illegal activities through the Service, you agree to hold Persollo blameless and not liable for any damages or crimes that may occur as a result. You will also have your account immediately shut down, and all data therein deleted.
• You may not use the Service to sell or distribute offensive or illegal content (goods, software, products or material). You agree Persollo holds the right to determine what is considered "offensive" as pertaining to this agreement. Offensive and illegal content includes: things that are sexually-oriented or pornographic, drugs, gambling, things that promote hate or violence towards others. You will have your account immediately shut down, and all data there-in deleted should you sell or distribute illegal or offensive content.
• You understand that the Service uses a third-party payment processor Stripe (stripe.com) to handle payment transactions, and that all monetary transactions made through your use of the Service are subject to any fees Stripe may charge.
Payment and Refunds Terms
• The Service charges its transaction fee immediately at the point of each transaction. Transaction fees vary depending on the payment plan for which you sign up.
• For accounts that are signed up to a plan that charges a monthly fee, the Service bills on a monthly basis on the first day of each month and that fee is non- refundable. Accounts are not prorated. There will be no refunds or credits or upgrade/downgrade refunds.
• All fees for our Service are inclusive of GST. Cancellation and Termination
• It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from the "Account" section within the Service.
• All of your Content will be immediately removed from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
• Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. You will not be charged again from that point forward.
• Persollo has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Persollo, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
• Persollo reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
• Persollo reserves the right to change the prices of any and all Services upon 30 days’ notice. If you do not agree to the price change you must cancel your account in order to avoid future charges. If you use the Services after a price increase you will be deemed to have accepted the price change.
• Persollo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
• You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the Service. Persollo claims no ownership to any content you post to the Service.
Limitation of Liability
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, Persollo excludes all terms, conditions, warranties, and guarantees which might be implied into these terms and conditions.
• Persollo’s liability to you in respect of any claim made by you arising out of or in connection to the Service is limited, at the option of Persollo, to the provision of the Service again or paying to provide the Service again.
• You expressly understand and agree that Persollo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Persollo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
• These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable in New South Wales, Australia.
• You and Persollo agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
• Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis.
• Technical support is available to account holders and is available via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our twitter account (@persollo).
• You acknowledge and understand that Persollo uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
• You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Persollo.
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
• Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Persollo employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
• Persollo does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
• You expressly understand and agree that Persollo shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the third-party payment platform the Service uses: Stripe (stripe.com). You agree Persollo shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
• The failure of Persollo to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Persollo and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Persollo including prior iterations of the Terms and Conditions.
• Part or all of any provision of this agreement that is illegal or unenforceable may be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement will continue in force.